The Planning Council is consistently recruiting and accepting applications for membership.
The Planning Council is currently recruiting for the following membership categories:
- Person Living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA)
- Youth PLWHA (Ages 18-24)
- Recently Released / Formerly Incarcerated PLWHA (Released within last three years)
- State Medicaid Representative
- Hospital Planning Agency or Health-Care Planning Agency Representative
- Federally-funded HIV Prevention Program Representative
The Membership/Nominations/Elections (MNE) Committee is responsible for ensuring that the ethnicity of the Planning Council reflects the HIV prevalence in the Transitional Grant Area, comprised of Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe, and Wilson Counties. All eligible candidates will be interviewed. The membership term is for two years or the remaining months of a vacant term.
- Attend monthly Council meetings
- Actively participate, in at least one (1) standing committee
- Willing to make a difference
- A time commitment of 2 – 10 hours a month
If you are unable to commit to serving as a Member, you are still welcome to attend Planning Council and committee meetings. You are always invited to speak through Public Comment at any meeting.
- About Ryan White
- Contact Information
- HIV/AIDS Bureau at HRSA
- Service Area
- Planning Council
- Council Members
- Agendas and Minutes
- Membership Opportunities
- Code of Conduct